Wednesday 26 April 2017

6. What have I learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

During the time I have taken producing my coursework and ultimately creating my magazine, I have used a variety of technologies, computer software's and programmes, and also props and equipment. They have all aided the production process of my magazine and over time I have required new knowledge and skill I previously was unaware of, whilst also developing and expanding the skills I had already when it comes to computers and IT.


I primarily used blogger to publish and showcase my whole coursework. It wasn't the easiest thing to use at first due to it being completely new to me, however over time I started to get the hang of it and began to find features that enhanced my written work and make it look more presentable, I am pleased with how my coursework has turned out I couldn't of achieved it using a different site. It was effective and there was no hassle if I wanted to edit posts or move them around.



Canva was another programme I used during my coursework, I first used it for my preliminary task and later used it to construct my final product. This was also completely new to me and unlike anything I have used before so it took my a fair while to get to grips with it and how it works, you can see this with the difference between my preliminary task and final outcome. It had loads of different styles and editing features you can use and many magazine covers you can use for inspirations.




I used Photoshop which is unarguably the best editing software out there, I am quite familiar with this programme prior to this task, so this was not hard to get a hang of. Especially as my photos did not need that much editing anyway, just a few colour alterations and cutting out of the background, this is by far my favourite editing software and the one I enjoyed using the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment